“Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.”–Henry David Thoreau
- Guerilla Marketing means we devise and exploit unconventional methods to achieve results in markets or instances where our client’s competition may have vastly superior resources.
- White Hat is your assurance that our tactics are as open and ethical as they are direct and aggressive.
Even Dilbert knows that in marketing the perception is the reality and “a dollar spent on brainwashing is more cost-effective than a dollar spent on product improvement.” And thanks to the ever-increasing effectiveness of “perception management” via bogus research, corruption cover-ups, false PR, fake buzz, subliminal advertising and media spin, public perceptions are often far from accurate.
What if we could change that by simply telling the truth?
- How many wives and mothers would keep buying “heart healthy” Cheerios from General Mills if they knew every serving contained genetically modified (GMO) ingredients and a cleaning compound called trisodium phosphate (TSP) but nothing that any independent study has shown to reduce cholesterol?
- How many males do you believe would continue to drink Coca-Cola if they knew Coke cans were lined with Bisphenol-A (BPA), a petroleum derivative and endocrine disrupter that mimics the female hormone estrogen and has been linked to impotence, obesity and a host of other health problems?
- How many people do you think would still buy computers from IBM or aspirin from Bayer if they knew that IBM provided the Hollerith punch card systems Adolf Hitler used to locate and round up the Jews while Bayer produced the Zyklon B poison gas for the chambers where millions were murdered?
How many of “their” customers might become “your” customers?